Wenn Du Dir unsicher bist, ob Dein Englisch ausreichend für diesen Workshop ist, kontaktiere mich gerne!
Why is it so hard to ask for what we want?
What gets in our way?
How can we learn to know what we want, trust in our own desires, and communicate that to others?
Join me for a weekend guided practice laboratory to learn skills from the Wheel of Consent®. The Wheel of Consent® is a practise, based on the idea of consent as an agreement between people, with a clear understanding who is doing and who it is for. This practice allows us a much deeper engagement with understanding our own wants and desires and our boundaries and limits.
This workshop is about:
• Making choices – learning how to choose for yourself
• Waking up sensuality – feeling and following pleasure
• Understanding the dynamics of giving and receiving and taking them apart
• Understanding who is doing and who it is for – because they are different
• Gaining skills of empowerment and communication – noticing, valuing, and trusting desires, having the courage to ask for what you want, and feeling safe enough to receive and/or saying no or yes
At the end of this weekend, you will:
• Have a deeper understanding of how to know what it is you want
• Be able to trust and value your desires
• Better know in your body your authentic “yeses” and “nos”
• Be more awake to the pleasure of touch
• Have some tools to communicate your wants and your limits to others
• experience how much fun it is to navigate fullhearted with others
This workshop is for people, who
• think of themselves, they can easily say Yes and No
• think of themselves, they hardly can feel a true Yes and No
• people who work as professional “touchers”
• want to create more ease in their life and with others
It is for
• couples of all sorts. Please attend to your touch agreements with your partner beforehand.
• queers, trans and genderqueer folks
• cisfolks who question binaries in general
No prior experience necessary. For those who have been exposed to the „Wheel“, and those who haven’t, there are always new levels of awareness to be found.
This might sound like a workshop about touch, actually it is about choosing. You can attend even though you know already you do not wanna touch anyone at all, and this might change or not.
Ready to join?
Location: Tai Chi Forum (1st floor, some steel steps), Zossenerstr. 31, 10967 Berlin
Dates and times:
March 31 – April 2, 2023
Friday 18.00 – 20.30
Saturday 10.00 – 18.00 (lunch break from 13:00 – 15:00)
Sunday 10.00 – 16.30 (lunch break from 12:30 – 14:00)
This is the first exercise of the course: The „Payment from the heart“. It sounds like sliding scale, but works different.
First step: You decide, if you wanna participate at all.
Take three deep breaths, asking your heart „Hej sweetie, is this something we would love to attend?“
If the answer is „HELL YES“, then ask your heart what is possible for you to pay.
190€ Minimum for you
265€ is sustainable for me
290€ My long-term edge-of-sustainable revenue (not necessarily very profitable), means f.i. I would be able to pay running costs and having some money on the side for the times I am sick and not able to work. It also allows me to be more generous with the „Food and shelter“ rate.
You can also pay „in – betweens“.
FOOD AND SHELTER: If you live in an economy, or are simply in a financial situation, where spending 190€ might mean you can’t afford food or keeping a roof over your head, you are invited with an open heart to choose an amount lower than the minimum. If this is your situation, I am serious about welcoming you.
However you and your heart decides is okay with my heart.
Language: English/German as needed
Please register here .
and don´t hesitate to ask any question: mehr(at)magictouch-radicalconsent.com. If you want to get an impression who I am, we can do a videocall.
If you feel sick, please stay at home. If this happens last minute, you will get a spot in one of my next workshops. I ask you to test youself before each day of the workshop. When we come close to each other, I ask you to wear a mask. And for the health of everyone I ask you to take reasonable precautions in the week before we meet together.
About the facilitator:
Puma Höflich is a white, non binary bodyworker in their fifties, based in Berlin, Neukölln. The core of their work is to connect people, first to themselves, to beloved ones, to (chosen) family and to the community. They use different tools, like Shiatsu, Qigong, somatic coaching, traumasensitive practises, the Wheel of consent and much more they met in their life.
They are a Wheel of consent facilitator, working within the school of consent. They will teach „Like a pro“ in 2023 in the Netherlands and in Berlin, see more here.
„When I first got to know the Wheel of consent some years ago, my life was upside down. I just recognized within my body how much, I was not in consent within myself.. Since then the „Wheel“ regulates me and clarifies my interactions and connections every day!! I am more than happy to be part of the „School of consent“ that brings together facilitators from different countries and different backgrounds and works on their biases.“